Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Home Business Series: Clayful Memories!


I absolutely love highlighting businesses owned by stay-at-home moms. I know how much heart goes into their work, and I love helping these dedicated women fulfill their goal of staying home with their kids.



Today I have the pleasure of introducing Clayful Memories, a business owned by my friend PJ! I am so excited to share her work with you. I love personalized anything, but I find ceramics especially endearing. I hope you love what you discover here as much as I do!

Disclosure: This post received compensation, but contains my honest thoughts on this company

Clayful Memories is a home business that captures hands and feet in soft clay and turns them into durable ceramic heirlooms to be treasured for generations. Stay-at-home mom PJ Charnock designs creations that are both precious and enduring. Here are some examples of what Clayful Memories can do:

Keep those hands little forever!

The simple, classic look of this style is so sweet

How precious are these keepsake ornaments?


If you're looking for a keepsake for Baby's 1st Christmas, a perfect gift for Grandma and Grandpa, or just a way to capture a piece of your kids' childhood check out Clayful Memories!

Ordering can be done through PJ’s Etsy shop: www.clayfulmemories.etsy.comWhile Clayful Memories focuses primarily on hand and foot impressions, PJ also enjoys creating other ceramic gifts (take a look at the pet prints and essential oil necklaces!). If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the shop, you can request a custom design and PJ will work with you to come up with something perfect! 

Get more information and stay up-to-date with Clayful Memories by liking the Facebook page at: https://m.facebook.com/ClayfulMemoriesCeramics/

Thanks for sharing your work, PJ!

(P.S. Stay tuned for a business owner interview to find out more about PJ and her work).

Are you a stay-at-home mom with a home business you'd like to see highlighted on the Beautiful Chaos blog? Send me an email at servingfromhome@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment