Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Day

I'm working on several more serious articles to post but with a five month old it's hard to find time to actually finish anything. So, for now, here are some random things that have made my day wonderful.

I didn't feel sick when I woke up this morning! Woohoo! It's so nice to feel almost normal again. With my first pregnancy I was nauseated every single day and threw up at least three or four times a week nearly the entire pregnancy. I was in bed for most of the month of October last year. I once went three whole weeks without throwing up. That was right before I went into labor. I threw up three times that day. Needless to say, I am VERY thankful that the Lord has blessed me with an easier pregnancy this time around! And I never want to take for granted those wonderful days when I feel sooo good.

My husband treated me to a banana fudge milkshake from Sonic this afternoon. Mmmm! Deliciousness. I have the best husband.

We got some very important things done in preparation for our move. There have been so many setbacks, but we're finally making some major headway.

I got to talk to my mom today. So nice to catch up!

I spent some refreshing time with the Lord in Bible study and prayer during one of those rare moments when Baby Boy was actually sleeping on his own. Poor little guy is teething and has a hard time sleeping unless he's being held and constantly rocked back to sleep.

My house is decently clean! I've worked hard on it all week and I am so happy to have my living room back under control. It's not perfect, but it's good enough.

Little man is waking up, so that's all for now. Hope you have had a lovely day full of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment